Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gas Prices - Here we go again!

It's amazing depending on where you live seems to determine what you pay for gas. Now I live in Cambridge and the gas prices are wavering around $3.45 - $3.55 per gallon. Now if you live in Belmont the prices are wavering around $3.39-$3.45. So now I was in Roxbury/Dorchester the other night and I was almost on E, so I deperately needed some gas. I really didn't have many options, but I did ride around for a few minutes and finally gave up. The gas prices in that area are running $3.69-$3.75, I was appalled to say the least. It costs me $70.00 to fill up my tank in Roxbury/Dorchester and it costs me $60.00 to fill up in Cambridge, so you know where I am filling my tank from now on. It's either Belmont or Cambridge, where are you going to buy your gas?

No comments:

Post a Comment