Saturday, January 28, 2012

TJ Maxx and Jonathan Alder

Navy Louis Armchair - Jonathan Adler $1,295.00
I often visit TJ Maxx for their great bargains on furniture and I just love Jonathan Alder's website where they have an array of fabulous gifts and also things for the home and don't let me forget their beautiful designer furniture with their competitive prices.

I was looking at Jonathan Adler's website today, because I was looking for a chair as an accent piece for my living room.  I came across their Navy Louis armchair, which was priced at $1,295.00.  I took my usual trip to TJ Maxx to see if I could find a comparable accent piece, because I really didin't want to pay the $1,295.00.  As soon as I walked in the front door I came across this linen Provencial armchair below  for the excellent price of $199.00.


Linen Provencial Armchair - TJ Maxx $199.00

It is so good to bargain  shop and I am very good at it.  I love bargains, if you really thought for one iota that I was going to even consider buying a chair for $1,295 in this economy you  had temporary insanity, just like I did.   Don't get me wrong Jonathan Adler has wonderful gifts at reasonable prices and his sales items are also great, but I just thought I would share this great comparison and bargain for those of  you who like to bargain shop and who also like the finer things in life.

Ciao!
Neighborhoodnine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment