Monday, June 21, 2010

I'mmmmmm Baaaaaackkk!!!!

Wow it feels so good to be back blogging. I have been on a hiatus just doing me, working hard and just "chilllaxing" (chilling and relaxing) after getting my Master's and figuring out what I want to do when I grow up. Well I just want to share some tidbits that I have been biting to blog about. I will start off with Trader Joe's. I was in there last week and they had some of their specials. I tried the Low Calorie Lemonade, Low Calorie Pink Lemonade and the Pomegranate Green Tea, which was the bomb! The low calorie lemonades were really good, they were made with organic lemon juice and organic cane sugar...yummy. The Pomegranate Green Tea, now that was delicious.  Really who would of thought of such a combination, because you know green tea can be strong and with the sweet kick of the pomegranate and pear juice was just the right balance.

The customer service at Trader Joe's is really pleasant. I was at the counter and I asked one of the cashiers where did they have the chocolate chip cookie dough, which I actually tried last year and just had a taste for some. Lo and behold this woman took me right where they were, in the freezer section, let me tell you I was impressed. Oh Oh Oh...don't let me forget. This is the Trader Joe's on Alewife Brook Pkwy..whew!

Tell me about your Trader Joe's experience...........

No comments:

Post a Comment