Saturday, December 18, 2010

ChicaLogic! - A Women's Personal Computer Assistant



ChicaLogic is a software for woman by woman.  ChicaLogic's goal is to empower women between the ages of 16-65 who want more than just a click of the mouse for their computer experience.  Many times women who are not that computer savvy like to rely on another person's point of view when it comes to a computer, may it be slow, infected with a virus, etc., but with ChicaLogic it's one stop shopping.  ChicaLogic software gives you all the tools necessary for that slow computer or for a computer that is just not acting right.

I downloaded the software, because I felt that my computer was running a little slow and I am a very energetic person who likes things to be done fast, so I had Chicalogic scan my computer and lo and behold I had 192 errors.  I instantly clicked on repair and Voila! ..this woman is back in business.

I want you to have the opportunity to try ChicaLogic and become a fan, just like I am. I will be giving away twenty FREE One Year License Keys of ChicaPC-fix valued at $29.95 to the  first twenty people who either retweet, or post on my blog a free One Year License Key is yours.  You won't regret it....trust me!  

The following are some serious facts:

ChicaPC-fix:


■Fix and cleans computer errors within 1-click

■Speeds up a slow computer for improved performance

■Prevents computer crashes

■Instant downloadable software for Windows

■Very easy to use software designed just for women

■Compatible with: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000
 
ChicaLogic is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner
 
Ciao

Disclaimer: I was given a free activation key to review this product and I was also compensated.  This did not influence my opinion either way.  I only review things that are safe and my obligation is to my readers in giving them my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment