Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Get Your Swagg On!!

 SWAGGgift valued at $25 to one lucky Swagger!

No more plastic No more plastic hmmmm "Gift Cards, Loyalty and Memebership Cards.

I know you got a lot of gift cards for the holiday's, I know I did.  They can be a real pain carrying them in your wallet and continuously checking your balances.  How would you like to have every gift card in one place and also you balances available to you with the click of your app. I  put my  my Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards on my Swagg

SWAGG has launched a new app that deals with the troublesome problem of how to deal with the overabundance of gift cards, loyalty & membership cards that clutter up your wallet or handbag. Basically you can load all those gift cards, loyalty points, etc into your iPhone or Android mobile device. Voila, now you can shop from your phone. Did I mention the app is free?

Another cool thing is that the app allows you to "give or get." Wondering what to give your sister-in-law Stephanie? You can give a gift card directly from your mobile device. You can also enter your zip code upon downloading and get offers that are redeemable at stores in your area.

And if giving and getting aren't enough, the very download of the app gives back. SWAGG has partnered with the non-profit organization Stand Up to Cancer. Every time you download the app between now and December 31,2011, SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up to Cancer – up to $125,000.



Fast facts:

This holiday season is a big one for gift cards. According to the National Retail Federation, 60% of Americans will ask for gift cards this year.

SWAGGSM is turning the gift-giving world upside down in time for the holiday season by allowing consumers to toss their plastic to better manage gift, loyalty and membership cards on their mobile devices.

Consumers can download the free app at the App Store by clicking here. For the Android Market, search for Swagg from your Android mobile device.  It's just a click away or go to http://www.swagg.com/ and find out more information..

Download You Swagg!

Disclaimer: I was given a $25.00 Swagg Gift to review this product.  This did not influence my opinion either way.  I only review things that are safe and my obligation is to my readers in giving them my honest opinion.

I have been  engaged by SWAGG and The b-Link for this campaign




No comments:

Post a Comment